You probably don’t give much thought to the parts of a refrigerator unless it breaks down, or unless it is time to replace it. In order to get the most out of this important appliance it can be very nice to know exactly how it keeps food cool—and Marion Appliance Repair is here to help.
Read below to learn what you need to understand concerning how a refrigerator runs, how it cools your food and if it is the right time to reach out to refrigerator repair Louisiana.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You will not find too many houses that do not have a refrigerator inside the kitchen. It’s been a must-own kitchen appliance for a lot of years now. A residential refrigerator stores food and drinks at the best temperature, in order to eliminate spoilage and slow down harmful bacteria. The cycle of refrigeration works by distributing the warmth from the interior of the refrigerator to the exterior, by relying on the principles of evaporation and condensation.
The primary components of a refrigerator are below. For questions or service call Marion Appliance Repair:
The refrigerator compressor is a combo of a motor and a pump, and it’s responsible for the circulation of refrigerant in the system.
A compressor is a very important part of a refrigerator. Homeowners should hire a professional company if the compressor isn’t working.
A refrigerator condenser is attached on the rear exterior wall of the refrigerator and is there to release the heat collected inside the refrigerator out to the surrounding air.
The evaporator is stored on the inside of a refrigerator where absorbs the warmth trapped inside of it, thereby lowering the temperature inside.
Right when the evaporator isn’t working, it’s time to hire a professional. You should not wait too long.
Liquid refrigerant is directed through a capillary tube which works as an expansion device to cool the gas inside, transforming the gas back into liquid.
The thermostat helps regulate the temperature inside a refrigerator, beginning the cooling period as needed.
The thermostat in a refrigerator is often prone to malfunction. Troubleshoot and call a technician in Louisiana for service right after an issue occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. When the temperature in the interior of the refrigerator goes higher than the set point sensors signal the refrigerator compressor to engage, and the cooling period starts. The appliance attracts the cold liquified refrigerant, then condenses and pressurizes it, and increases the temperature, in order to turn it into a gas form.
2. The refrigerator compressor unit guides the heated gas in the direction of the condenser coils on the back of the unit, at which point it comes in contact with the lower air temperature in the room and reverts to a liquid state.
3. The cooled liquified gas then continues on its trip towards the refrigerator evaporator, traveling through the coils within the refrigerator and top freezer section.
4. The liquid then absorbs the warm air from inside the appliance, thereby lowering the temperature until it has reached the best final point.
5. The coolant evaporates, and turns back to a gas state, and returns to the compressor unit so it can then continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration is used in many applications and large appliances, this includes heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and residential freezers. By contracting heat from a single location and relocating it to another the continuous cycle of refrigeration helps cooling a home, creates a optimal environment for perishable food, and helps with the manufacturing and storage of many different products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator require service? You can schedule service with Marion Appliance Repair.
Marion Appliance Repair can service most common brands and models of refrigerators – includes commercial models, side-by-side and stand-alone.Our experienced technicians in Louisiana undergo training to fix cooling problems, ice makers, problems with condensation, puddles and leaks, bulbs, touch controls, smart functionality and countless other issues. We everything about refrigerator repair! We really do!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2020  Marion Appliance Repair